2017 Business and Personal Goals
- Post once a week on this blog – With all the holidays, I slacked on getting any posts up during those times. I had some time to write posts, just got a little lazy because so much family stuff had to be done or needed to be done. In 2017, I will work on writing more posts at a time and schedule them.
- Start keeping monthly goals – I always say I am going to do it but I never do. I know the back bone of every business is setting goals. In 2017, I will make sure to do that.
- Get out of my comfort zone – I run a fb page for this blog and a couple more, 3 groups and not to mention my profile. I have been hearing that going live on fb is the way to go and let people see and get to know you. I have a fear of being in front of the camera online. Someone told me the other day, don’t worry, the best way to overcome that fear is just to do it and then it will be easier in the times to follow. Will be working on that very soon.
- Work on promotion – With my other home biz that I joined in September 2016, I have not had any promotion yet but I want it so bad. I know I need to work harder, go live and meet new people to do it. This is a big goal for me and going to make sure to get in done by Spring 2017.
- Develop more relationships – I have been slacking in this department too. The key to being successful on or offline is developing relationships. Another big goal of my for 2017.
- Work my biz harder – Work, work, work. I have let so many things over the last few months of 2016 get in the way of by business. Going to work on that plan and make sure I schedule things accordingly to help me be more successful.
- Get more social – Not only my own fb pages, groups and other social media profiles, but others as well (mainly fb), I need to get more social in those areas that I am a member of. I have joined so many biz communities that I have forgot about. Going to schedule time for those communities and get more social with others.
- Make sure to send out blog newsletter – In November and December 2016, again, this is something that I forgot to do, send out my weekly newsletter. I am pretty sure my readers have wondered where I have gone and will probably wonder who I am if the do see another newsletter. Going to make sure this is, once again, send out the way that it should be.
- Take more photos – I have always wanted to be a hobby photographer and when I got my DSLR camera in December 2015, I started doing just that. In the last few months of 2016, I started slacking on that. I love it so much and not sure how that happened. In 2017, I will make sure to take my camera everywhere I go.
- Write it down – This is critical. I am the worlds worst at not writing things down. I think of so many great ideas when I am laying in bed at night and the forget the next day. No matter what part of my business’s it is, I need to start writing all these things down and 1-9 of these goals will probably get done or not forgotten.
- Make more people smile and laugh – This something that I love to do, all the time. In 2017, I will do it more because I love to see people happy.
- Be more grateful – Earlier last year, I read that it’s good to write down what you are grateful for each morning or before you go to bed. I forget about writing those down sometimes and feel like when I forget and I don’t feel it. It makes me feel good when I write them down and read them over each day.
- Start saving money again – Over the last few years, I make it a promise to myself to find says to save money and for awhile I was doing good. I gradually got lazy about it and could feel the pain of not saving. Going to be picking that back up again this year. Also, I have added a category to this blog for just that, I have a friend that is going to be sharing some post on here on how to coupon and save at CVS and maybe even more.
- Drink more water – Most of 2016, I was drinking more water that I ever had, but then last couple of months, done it less and less. When you don’t drink enough water, whether alone or with fruit flavorings, you feel it. I don’t like that feeling and will be working on drinking more of it.
- Be more active – I made it a point a few months ago to be more active and exercise due to some health issues but some days I don’t get enough. I will be working on getting more active in 2017.
- Be less sarcastic – I am a Texan, southern girl, you name it. My sarcasm is second nature and most of the time, it’s just me being funny. BUT, I find sometimes it does not come out that way. I promise myself for 2017 to be less sarcastic and think before I speak!
- Eat healthier – This is one of those things I fail at big time, I keep saying I am going to do it but never really do. I am getting older and it’s starting to show in the waist area. I am thinking about going (hopefully) organic in 2017 and healthier and feel better about myself.
- Take a vacation – I can not think of the last time I took a vacation, I know I haven’t had one in the last 6 years at least. One of the business’s I am in, will be sending their members on an awesome vacation and I really want to go.
- Pay it forward – I really like the concept of paying it forward and have always wanted to do it in so many ways and I have a few times. I want to focus on this more in 2017, it’s a great feeling when you know you have helped someone.
- Get organized – ALERT ALERT, I am the most unorganized person I know. I have got to fix this in 2017 or its never going to get done. Whether it be my home, business or whatever, it needs some organization.
Everyone needs goals, check out these!Click To Tweet