If you’re not addicted to cheap diy crafting, you will be. I never even thought about it until I came across a cute craft on Pinterest and then I joined a Dollar Tree DIY group on Facebook and saw this Dollar Tree 3 Tier Tray and now, here you go!
This is not the first cheap craft on the blog, did you see my Dollar Tree Splatter Screen Pumpkin, the cutest thing ever.
Here is what you will need from Dollar Tree:
1 Pizza Pan
1 Pie Pan
1 Cake Pan
2 Candle Sticks ( I used a rolling pin because I already had it and my DT’s were out of them.
Chalk Paint I already had on hand or you can leave them plain.
Glue, I used Gorilla glue that I already hand on hand
Decorations of choice, I will need to add more to this display (I will be changing mine out my season/holiday)
I just cut the rolling pin in half and painted them with Chalk paint that I had gotten at Walmart.
After I painted each side of the pans and let dry, I used a small piece of sand paper to give it the distressed look, which I love.
I made another one without painting it to use on my coffee bar (pic below). The cup on top is a little metal cup that is holding little sugar packs.
I hope you liked this Dollar Tree craft, if so, please share or PIN IT below!
- 1 Pizza Pan
- 1 Pie Pan
- 1 Cake Pan
- 2 or 3 Candle Sticks ( I used a rolling pin because I already had it and my DT’s were out of them.
- Chalk Paint
- Glue (Gorilla Glue or E6000)
- Cut the rolling pin in half and paint them with Chalk paint (Walmart). You can use candlesticks instead if you like.
- Take all and paint them the color of your choice or leave plain.
- After painting everything and let dry, you can use sandpaper to distress or leave as is.
- Layer each starting with pizza pan, pie pan then cake pan on top. Rolling pin or candlesticks in between and glue everything together as you go.
- Let glue dry and then decorate as desired.