Fall decor is something I can NEVER have to much of, I love decorating for Fall.
I always start decorating for Fall in early September, I wish I could do it in August (ha) but when it’s 100+ degrees outside here in Texas, it’s hard to get in the mood.
I wanted to find some new ideas to add to my Fall decor that I already have (which is not enough) so I went searching over on Pinerest to see what kinda of DIY stuff I could find to make this year.
Since I love to do a little crafting, I found these 5 things to add to my collection. I better get to work on these because Fall is coming soon.
Favorite 5 Friday – Fall Decor
1. DIY Fall Mason Jars – I think I have found the perfect thing to do with all those mason jars. Since I love Fall and love to decorate this time of year, it makes sense to turn them into fall decor.
2. Fall Front Porch Decor – I truly love the way she has her front porch decorated for Fall. I have a very small front porch and would love to do the sign, wooden pumpkin and the wooden crate with Fall flowers.
3. DIY Fall Wood Sign – With all the extra wood that I have out back, especially the old pallets, this would make a great project for Fall.
4. DIY Cinnamon Scented Pinecones – I am always looking for ways to have my home smell like cinnamon every year in the Fall. This looks like an easy and cheap way of doing it. I will definitely try this out.
5. Fall Fireplace Decor – I think I have found something to add around my fireplace, it always looks so left out when it comes to decorating. I might have to move the television off of the mantel to pull this off (haha!) but decorating for Fall is an addiction.