Are you ready for Fall and looking for some Fall scents for your home?
Are you looking for some Fall colors for your makeup collection?
Oh my goodness, I know I am ready. I have already been spraying my whole house with the scent of pumpkin and just pulled out the Fall decorations and it’s just a few days shy of September.
I get so excited this time of year because I just love Fall.
*This post may contain affiliate links*
Favorite 5 Friday – Fall Scents and Colors
1. Fall Themed Simmer Pots – These are adorable and will blend in very well any Fall decor.
2. Fall Candle Scents – One of my favorite things is to have candles burning, especially in the Fall. Here is a list of some of my favorite scents for the Fall season.
- Hot Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Spice
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Apple Cinnamon
- Harvest Time
3. Fall (Creamy Pumpkin Pie) Scented Room Spray – I just purchased this at my local DG store recently (it’s not on the website, so I have no link). You might want to go check out your local store because this stuff is heavenly and I spray it multiple times a day.
4. Fall Makeup – If you are like me, you try and change up your eye shadow colors with the seasons. I have a couple here that you just might like to try out.
5. How to Make Your House Smell Like Fall – Sometimes when I do not want to light a candle, I just pop these items on the stove and let them do their thing. It makes the house smell so good. This is one of my favorite things to do when it has really starting to cool down, the leaves are falling and when I am spending a lot of time in the kitchen.