Are you looking for gift ideas under $50? Then you have come to the right place.
It’s almost that time of year again, taking a look at Shopping Guides to do your Holiday shopping. But these gifts are good to purchase any time of year, such as Birthdays, Mother’s Day and so on.
The items that I have listed in this guide are items that I personally use and recommend.
Shopping Guide – Gift Ideas Under $50
1. Gourmet Gift Baskets – I love these candles and I hope you do to, give them a try.
Give the gift of Mia Bella’s for the holidays or any special occasion! We now have available (2) beautiful gift baskets that include your choice of fragrances in either (2) 9oz jar candles or (2) 16oz jar candles plus a mouth-watering Bella Bun.
Place your order online and have your gift basket shipped anywhere for one low price. (Only $5.95 to the lower 48 United States, $13.95 to Canada, or $15.95 to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or the US Virgin Islands).
Mia Bella’s Gourmet Products are the perfect gift for that special person or client. You can add your own personalized message and we will include a hand-written personalized note from you with your gift basket!
Place your order early to ensure timely delivery.
The Gift Basket Message will be included as a card attached to the basket. We suggest you sign your name to it particularly if you plan to ship it directly to the recipient or they may not know who it is from.
2. Essential Oil Diffuser – I recently purchased this a few months ago and love it. Using Lavender oil in it has really decreased my tension headaches.
- Ultrasonic aroma essential oil diffuse is safe and does not harm the essential oil of any ingredients
- Fight back against dry air. This stylish cool mist humidifier adds moisture to your air to eliminate dryness and help with your dry chapped skin, chapped lips and dry sinuses. Add a drop of your favorite essential oil to give your room a fresh, clean scent
- Features include 7 color changing lamps for your choice, nightlight, programmable on/off cycles and auto shut-off.once the water runs out,it wil be auto shut-off to protect the device
- Content: 100ml,Material: PP Hard plastic,Working time: up tp 6 hours,Adjustable two mist settings:continuously and intermittently,Whisper-quiet operation won’t interfere with your sleep
3. Lip BonBons – I am not a big lipstick wearer and my lips often chap also, this lip balm has worked wonders for my lips. These will also make great stocking stuffers!!
Treat your lips to a creamy, smooth, and extra-nourishing tinted lip balm.
Get ready to indulge in the ultimate beauty treat! From mouthwatering Red Velvet Cake to a refreshing Vanilla Milkshake, each of the Younique Lip Bonbons Tinted Lip Balms are a treat that will keep you coming back for more.
Not only do they hydrate lips with nourishing oils and fruit extracts, but they also keep your lips looking brilliantly beautiful and supple! Much like a decadent dessert, Lip Bonbons Tinted Lip Balms are creamy and rich, thanks to carefully selected ingredients that melt precisely at body temperature.
4. Member’s Mark 30oz Tumblers, 2-Pack – I grabbed a set of these recently and use it daily, my ice will last all day.
This set includes two-30 fl.oz (0.9L) double wall tumblers, which are made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel. The insulated double wall desgin keeps drinks hot or cold for hours. The customized lid is stylish, yet rugged and is designed with slide latch to prevent spills. The durability of stainless steel construction makes them perfect for outdoor, home or vehicle.
5. Fibromyalgia: Hope Beyond the Pain – I have been recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia a this is a great read
Kelly was a nurse for 22 years after working her way from welfare to a Master’s Degree in Nursing with a Specialization in Education because of her deep passion to be a nurse since the age of 5.
As you can imagine, she was devastated after having to give up her full time teaching position at a community college and nursing career after her health hit a brick wall in 2010.
She is now considered disabled due to fibromyalgia and multiple other chronic illnesses. This book is written through the eyes of both a nurse and patient which gives her unique insight and perspective concerning ways to help others. She wants her illness to serve a greater purpose, and not go in vain.
6. Mossy Oak Lula Women’s Shooting Muff, Pink – I am usually around guns a lot and my ears have become sensitive, I can’t hear much at all with these on, great muffs.
Mossy Oak Lula Women’s Shooting Muffs are compact, easy folding shooting muffs. Soft foam ear cups. Adjustable to all sizes. NRR rating 22
7. Rolodex Mesh Workspace Laptop Stand – This is a must if your laptop over heats or you need a a lift to type better.
- Ventilated platform keeps the laptop cool
- Sturdy design can handle your printer, fax machine, scanner or an all-in-1
- The business supplies you need everyday are at your fingertips with the Contact Organizer
Check out this awesome list of Gift Ideas Under $50 to do your Holiday Shopping!Click To Tweet