Anyone that has been around on Social Media enough, probably has heard about Younique Products. I heard about them about 2 years ago when I was given the 3D Mascara and fell in love with it.
If I had know then what I know now, I would have joined them but was still kinda skeptical at the time.
But recently, after hearing from a friend of mine that is a Younique presenter and watching her online, I finally decided I wanted in and to give more of the products a try. I had been reading and watching videos on the products for a little while and I wanted to know more.
I maybe over 40 (closer to 50), but I wanted to find something I could do online and feel better about myself in the process. I am pretty sure you know what I mean, we at our age have fine lines, wrinkles and so on and some of us want to hide or get rid of them.
I was buying makeup and skincare (that never worked) from local stores anyways.
So what did I do?
I took the leap, I just had too!
5 Reasons Why I Love Younique Products
Now that I am a presenter myself, I want to tell you WHY I LOVE the Younique products after have been using some of them for a little while now.
1. High Quality Ingredients – Their products contain high quality ingredients that enrich and nourish the skin and the result is a beautifully efficacious product that is safely compatible with virtually every skin type.
Their goal is to provide healthy, clean, and pure cosmetics.
2. The Skin Care Products – They have some wonderful skincare products. I have used, so far, the Instant Lifting Serum, Divine Daily Moisturizer, Royalty Time Correcting Night Cream and the Shine Cleansing Cloths.
In just the few days that I have used some of the products, my skin is softer and more radiant. Not to mention that my acne (yes I get it all the time, especially in the summer) is starting to clear up.
List of Skincare Products:
- Detoxifying Mask
- Instant Lifting Serum
- Moisture Boosting Gentle Cleanser
- Royalty Pore Purifying Cleanser
- Hydrating Day Cream
- Renewing Day Cream
- Divine Daily Moisterizer
- Royalty Time Correcting Night Cream
- Uplift Beauty Serum
- Rose Water Toning Spritz
- Shine Cleansing Cloths
3. The Makeup – I was given a few different products in the presenters kit (top photo above). I have tried pretty much all of them so far and have not found anything I didn’t like yet. I am sure there will be a color I do not like but I have nothing negative to say about any of the products, so far.
The makeup is awesome. I really love the new Splash liquid lipstick just was just released 10/1/16, the Moodstruck Eye shadow Palette #4 and of course the mascara.
4. Love it. Share it. – Each and every day, there are hundreds of women experiencing the excitement of joining a family of like-minded women who inspire them to reach their true potential and achieve the things they’ve always dreamed of in a supportive, safe family environment.
As soon as someone signs up, they are able to immediately start selling the products through her very own website. They also get instant access to the Younique Virtual Party System™, the Younique Back Office, and to easy-to-reference training materials.
5. Getting Social – This one is fun. You can run this business from social networking, alone. You can do your parties in Facebook events, have a group and even a page to talk about these products.
You can meet lot’s of other presenters and learn from them, and not to mention, reach out to thousands of potential customers just by talking about it in Social Networks, You are probably already spending time there anyways, right?
If you are interested in learning more about these products and want some deals, you can jump on over to my Facebook group and have some fun with us! See you there 🙂