The cooler months have arrived and your lips needs to stay moisturized and taken care of. Let me talk to you about my Favorited Fall Lip Products that I use pretty much daily.
I used to suffer every year during this time with chapped lips that peel and sometimes hurt but when I use these products, I have no worries.
Using these two products is a game changer!
- Moodstruck Lip Exfoliator
- Lip Bonbons
Moodstruck Lip Exfoliator
I had never heard of a lip exfoliator until about 2 years ago, didn’t even know what it was for so I never bought one.
Finally, I gave in because someone had told me that if my lips get dry and chapped in the Fall and Winter, I needed it…AND they were right! Love this product.
About Moodstruck Lip Exfoliator
Basically, it’s a sugary-sweet treat that your lips will love!
Smooth, polish, and pamper your lips with the ultimate sweet treat. Formulated to exfoliate and moisturize, the Moodstruck Lip Exfoliator creates a soft, hydrated surface and preps your lips for brighter, bolder, longer-lasting cosmetic wear. The luxurious formula melts into your lips and, with a few wipes, clears away dead skin cells, leaving healthy, glowing skin. So pucker your pouter and swipe on the Moodstruck Lip Exfoliator: your lip care regimen just got a silky-smooth makeover.
• Real sugar buffs away dry cells and helps to generate younger-looking lips
• Shea butter, rich in vitamins A and E, nourishes and hydrates your skin
• Packaged in a convenient stick and is perfectly portable, easy to use, and mess-free
• Formulated without oil, parabens, alcohol, or fragrance
These tinted lip balms are amazing and taste good, that’s because they are names after desserts. I carry one in my purse and have some in my home. I always have one near me to give my lips all the hydration they need.
More info on Lip BonBons:
Get ready to indulge in the ultimate beauty treat! From mouthwatering Red Velvet Cake to a refreshing Vanilla Milkshake, each of these Lip BonBons tinted lip balms are a treat that will keep you coming back for more. Not only do they hydrate your lips with nourishing oils and fruit extracts, but they will also keep your lips looking brilliantly beautiful and supple! Much like a decadent dessert, Lip BonBons tinted lip balms are creamy and rich, thanks to carefully selected ingredients that melt precisely at body temperature.
• Lightly tinted for a subtle, shiny hint of color
• Decadently formulated with Sunflower Seed, Jojoba, Prickly Pear, Coconut Oils and Peach, Pomegranate, and Goji Berry Fruit Extracts
• Lightly scented with a mild vanilla fragrance
• Luxurious sensorial application with an extra-creamy and smooth texture
• Dermatologically tested and approved
• Lip BonBons tinted lip balms are available in five dazzling colors that add a delicious pop and nourishing shine to any daytime or nighttime look: ►
Red Velvet Cake—Berry
Now that you know all there is to know about my Favorite Fall Lip Products, which flavor of Lip Bonbons sounds good to you?