Gulf Shores Beach Vacation (2023)
We went on this trip in Mid April and the weather was perfect but yet the water was cold. So many people were in the water but for us, we just couldn’t do it, ha!
Keep reading because I want share with you on where I recommend staying and a few places I recommend checking out.
Where We Stayed
We got the privilege of staying at the Seawind Condos. We are friends with the owners of rooms #1901 and #1904. We stayed in #1904 and it was amazing.
Things I loved About The Condo
- Full Kitchen with everything you need – Just bring food and drinks
- 3 bedroom, with one of them being small with just bunkbeds
- 2 bathrooms
- Washer and Dryer
- Beautiful view from balcony
Places I recommend Visiting or Doing
- The Hangout
- Murder Creek Distillery – If You Love Moonshine
- Bubba’s Seafood House
- Sea and Suds
- Parasailing – No, I didn’t do it but it was fun to watch