Have you ever heard or do you use the Ninja Coffee Bar? This machine has been one of the best investments I have ever made when it comes my morning coffee.
Before I purchased this machine, I was using a Keurig and loved it but it had some cons, in my opinion.
I set out a couple of years ago to find me a new coffee machine and came across this one. I had heard great things about it, so I decided to grab one for myself.
Pros of Ninja Coffee Bar
- Multiple Brewing Sizes (full pot, half pot, mug, large cup and more)
- Easy to clean
- Built in filter or you can use your own
- Timer and clock
- Set it to classic brew or strong brew
- Cold and Hot Coffee choices
- Recipe book
Honestly, I have been using this coffee machine for about two years and have not had any problems with it or found anything I don’t like.
Another big plus about his machine is that the scoop attaches to the side of the machine. I love this because I have always had a problem with loosing them.
There are many different models and designs of the Ninja Coffee Bar machine.
If you are in the market for a new coffee machine, go check them out and pick out the one that you want or meets your coffee needs.
My Favorite Fall Brew with Ninja Coffee Bar – Pumpkin Spice Latte
Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients
Please note: This is not my recipe. I got it out of the recipe book that came with this machine but wanted to share it here with you.
- 2 Ninja’ Big Scoops (or 4 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for garnish
- Pinch of salt
- Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket
- Set a mug in place to brew
- Press the Specialty button
- While coffee is brewing, place milk, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt into a large mug
- When brew is complete, microwave milk mixture for 30 to 45 seconds. Froth for 20 to 30 seconds according to frothing instructions in the Owner’s Guide.
- Gently pour frothed mixture into coffee. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
For the Christmas holidays, my favorite the Gingerbread Latte. I have never made one myself but will be very soon.
My Coffee Bar
I do not have a photo shown of my coffee bar but I do have a couple of things that I use on my bar to hold coffee stuff and for decoration.
Dollar Tree 3 Tier Tray
I have made a few of these Dollar Tree 3 Tier Trays. I use one on the kitchen bar (show above) and add seasonal decor to it. Another on my makeup vanity and this one below on my coffee bar.
Dollar Tree DIY Wire Wastebasket Coffee Mug
This is my newest addition to my coffee bar, a DIY Wire Wastebasket Coffee Mug. I made 2 of these, one to hold creamer and the other to hold filters (for now).
These baskets are the cutes things and so easy to make. They come in either white or black baskets. I am pretty sure you can paint them if you like.
I got some little chalkboard hearts and attached it to the side of the mug.
So here is what happened…I fell in love with this machine. I started having fun making coffee again and not to mention, drinking more of it.
I also started trying different types of coffee flavors.
Don’t think I could ever use a different brand/style coffee machine. I fell in love with this one as soon as I plugged it in.
Do you have a Ninja Coffee Bar? How do you like it and what is your favorite coffee?
Pin the graphic below for later