When you are decorating for your Halloween party, you don’t have to spend a lot of money. This is why I do most of my shopping for my crafts at Dollar Tree. You can make our own DIY Skeleton Cage for Halloween for only about $4.
It’s so inexpensive to make and you could make many of the them for your Halloween party. Just hang them around and change them up.
Everything here was purchased at DT except that I already had the spray paint and zip ties on hand. You can also use shower curtain rings instead of zip ties if you have those.
Have fun with this and add anything to it that you would like for it to have.
How To Make A Fun DIY Skeleton Cage For Halloween
- Laundry Basket – 2
- Fake Halloween Chain
- Skeletons – 2 (or 1 big one if you have it)
- Zip Ties
- Spray Paint
The first thing you will need to do is spray paint the baskets if they are any other color other than black. Make sure you let they paint dry completely.
Place your skeletons inside the basket (I attached mine to the basket with a string so that they would stay in place)
Place one basket on top of the other one and attach with zip ties (if they are white, spray them before attaching)
Attach the chain to the top. Then hang your creation where ever you you want.
Things that you could add:
- Spider web
- and so much more!
- 1. Laundry Basket - 2
- 2. Fake Halloween Chain
- 3. Skeleton - 2
- 4. Zip Ties
- 5. Black Spray Paint
- Spray paint each basket a black color , I used a metallic
- Let dry completely
- Place your skeletons inside the basket (I attached mine to the basket with a string so that they would stay in place)
- Place one basket on top of the other one and attach with zip ties (if they are white, spray them before attaching)
- Attach the chain to the top.
- Hang your creation and enjoy!