Are you a crafter on a budget? If you are not already grabbing your supplies from the Dollar Tree, then you need to head over there and get these must haves from Dollar Tree for Crafting.
There is a few more items that I look for when I am in DT but these are the (I think) the most popular and you can use them to make so many things.
They have really added a more crafting items in these stores over the last year and seems to be adding more from time to time. I go in quiet often to see what’s new and/or get new ideas for what I want to make.
10 Must haves from dollar tree for crafting
1. Mod Podge: Can’t go wrong with this stuff. You can use it for so many things like apply fabric to glass or whatever you want to seal that you would not want to use hot glue on.
2. Wood products: So many things to use these for. Paint them as it or create some totally new with them buy gluing them to other things. Use your imagination with these and be creative, so many ideas.
3. Frames: I am sure you have come across on Pinterest all the things others are making with frames. I have seen Lanterns, repainting them, turn them into chalkboards, add your own touches to them and so much more.
4. Fake Floral: The possibilities are endless here. Some of things you can make are wreaths, add them to vases, cut and glue to frames or use them to add color or beauty to what you already have in your home.
5. Spanish Moss: If you have floral or any fake greenery in your own, these are something you might want to add to or put in the vase to give it that extra touch. This stuff can be used to create so many other things too, like added to a wreath.
6. Raffia: I always have this on hand and use it quiet often. I use it a lot for the Fall season but it really can be used any time of year. You can use it on a wreath, tie it around a frame, use it has part of your bow and so many other things.
7. Styrofoam: Use it to hold fake floral in place, glue things to it for your own creation and so many other things. It’s Styrofoam, you can’t go wrong with it for crafting.
8. Vases: So many shapes and sizes and so many things you can do with them. Some ideas are, fake floral, painting to match your decor, add candles, wrapped rope around them and so many other ideas.
9. Rocks and More: These are always something cheap to grab to add to any decor in your home or outdoors. Add to your vases for an extra touch, glue some of the glass looking rocks to wood to add to your outdoor patio and more . There are shells to if you like the beach type decor.
10. Jars and More: You can use these for just about anything. Use them for vases, to put things in such for your bathroom (think q-tips and cotton balls). Use some of the jars to leave as is or paint and add kitchen utensils to them. The possibilities are endless here.
I hope this post has given you some ideas for crafting and/or decorating your home. Crafting and decorating on a budget can be fun and addicting.
Always check your local Dollar Tree for things you are looking for or needing. I have actually came across some of these things at other stores and they cost more.
If you enjoyed this post, please take a minute and share or pin, it would be greatly appreciated.
Also, let me know in the comments below, what is some of your must haves from Dollar Tree?
Follow me over on Facebook for craft ideas and videos.